Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! 1/1/11 @ 11:00pm

Couldn't let the coolest day of the year go by without having a post to it! Of course I'm talking about 1/1/11 (11/11/11 might just be slightly more awesome)

As I sit here and type I am ridiculously sleepy and I know it is now my bedtime. But if I wait 2 more minutes, then it will be 11:00pm hehe. And so I am waiting a few moments before I hit 'post' and these are my sleep-deprived ramblings. Usually I don't feel like I've had a good night's sleep unless I have at least 8 and a half hours, that way I feel truly rested. I really don't know how people go on less. I get too grumpy. Do you ever have that feeling, oh I can't wait till nighttime to go back to sleep? Yep. Me too.

Anyways it is officially 11:00pm for me so goodnight! All the best to you for the New Year to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...