Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Sunflower Diaries ... So Precious when Born!

Here we are on a cloudy Sunday afternoon. Today is day four, and when I had a peek at my planter I was pleasantly surprised! Happily two of the seedlings are coming through just fine, and the other I can see is just about to push its way through!




Very exciting for me :D ... the last time I was so excited about growing anything was when I was young and grew me some radishes! (Did I eat them-- no. Was I excited anyway?? Heck YES!)

So w00t and Yay Me! haha... Due to some heavy rains in our area, I wasn't sure if they'd feel they'd be ready to show themselves. So lets see what the next few days bring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...