Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2013

I hope 2012 was a great year for you! For me, I would have to say it was a success! Highlights would have to be re-commencing my university studies (will be a teacher one day!), gaining permanency and higher duties at my job, and how can I forget getting married?!

Today it was kind of exciting to have a picnic with my husband, as we've talked about going on one for ages! It's a good start for kicking of the New Year. 

Never been swimming in here, but I have been dunked!

It may not seem like a big deal BUT if you knew how long we've been saying we needed to go, finally today it happened! We didn't spend a long time by the lake, but we talked a bit about other things that we hope to do together in 2013 and so here's to new experiences!

May your 2013 be filled with new experiences, and fun with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...