Saturday, January 5, 2013

Costumes - Rainbow Brite

Okay, so I made this outfit in 2008... Wow, I cannot believe that was 5 years ago! :S As I just updated my sewing projects page, I realised that this outfit never would have made it onto the blog, as I started out this blog in 2010, and this is costume is two years before. I really wanted to share it with you though, because it was one of my most favourite costumes ever!


So please excuse me if you see any more of this kind of post, because it is kinda fun to relive the memories of the time! Who else still loves Rainbow Brite? Have you ever dressed up as one of your 80's idols before? Leave a comment and a link to your post if you have one!! I most assuredly would love to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...