Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dream Wistful List

Okay! So with the passing of the show I usually am inspired to get creative. Not only that, some of the great tutorials others are kindly sharing online light the fire of creativity in me! And so I thought I would post online my list that I can look at and hopefully inspire me to get working...

  • Finish my cross stitch (that I started, oh about 10 years ago!!)
  • Make a few necklaces (addicting once you start)
  • Make a high-waisted dress (McCalls pattern)
  • Drape a tulip skirt (use those skills I learnt last year!)
  • Make a dress for doing balloons in (I already have the rainbow fabric)
  • Finish my army jacket refashion:

A work in progress

Online Tutorials I MUST try:

as for other craft projects;

So cute!

That's about the list of *want to do* for the moment. I'm sure there are things that I've forgotten or shouldn't of left off... but that is a whole lot of creativeness to conquer! If you've got a suggestion for one that should be added.... Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...