Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Job interview and Balloon Bunnies!

Well had that job interview today. Overall I think it went okay and we shall see what happens. If I don't get it I'm quite okay with that and no I'm not just saying that!

I used some of my free time today to create my first serious YouTube video. Nothing too exciting, but if you watch it I'm sure that it's understandable. If you are a balloon twister why not check it out? :)
Interesting fact: I've been typing this post for the last 3 hours.

Interesting fact #2: I've now made another YouTube video on how to do a balloon flower.

It was more addicting than I thought.

Please visit my channel if you get the time. Leave a comment, it'll be great haha <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/minettevalentina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...