Sunday, September 16, 2012

So I Got Married...

So it's been a pretty long time since I was properly blogging. The big reason, was a big one... Getting married! Just thought I'd share some of my favourite pictures from the day.








Okay yes, I'm sure there would be heaps more! But I don't want to be too overloading :) It was a hectic and fun day, and I can't believe how quickly it all went! Best of all... Muahahaha... Wait for it....

...
..
.
..
...


No more planning! Phew. Glad to have that load of my mind. I am not the best at being organised, and of course so much organisation is needed for a wedding. Not the first bride to be faced with that dilemma, but so glad it is over :)

And lastly, here is a picture of me and my handsome man as balloons! I was planning on making a couple for the reception too, but of course the timing was not good, and I ran out of time! haha



Ah well, at least I have these to remember :)

One last picture!


Most of the photos were taken by our official photographers of the day (friends' of my Husband's family), but the last from one of my good friends who is also a photographer. I love them all! <3 p="p">

Good luck and wishes for all brides-to-be out there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...