Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Sweet Day

Inspired by Fashion for The Economically Challenged, I decided to post up a list of things that I'd like to do in my lifetime. Somedays I feel that the best days are in the past, but then I realise the future isn't going anywhere, and the best days are yet to come! (OMG "Total Eclipse of the Heart" much??)
General:
  • Get married (& wear a white and rainbow dress!)
  • Raise a family
  • Make balloons at local Hospital for Children

To Visit and Travel About:

  • Japan
  • Canada
  • America
  • Visit a Balloon Expo in the USA

Achievements:

  • To write a novel (do something with all these ideas in my head!)
  • Utilise my sewing skills to develop more clothing
  • Create and sell a balloon twisting PDF
  • To learn resin-making
  • Win 1st place in a cosplay contest
Mostly this reflects where I am in life... but I've many more years left to discover new loves and addictions in my life... And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...