Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pay It Forward...








I first came across the concept on Facebook... And I fell in love with it. I really like the idea of making something and passing it onto someone who would genuinely want something handmade by me. When I saw one of my favourite bloggers, Lelanie of To Sew With Love; offer the opportunity to receive a lovely handmade gift from her, of course I jumped on it!


The rules are simple:


I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must re-post this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011.


And so I put it to you... If you would like to receive a handmade gift by me, please leave a comment below! I will be in touch to get your postage details.


I was very excited when I got home from work to find a parcel addressed to me from Spain. I've never gotten one from Spain before! Eagerly removing the post bag, it revealed a lovely parcel wrapped in brown paper, tied with a pink ribbon (and I suspect a little love!) I wanted to share with everyone the lovely gifts I received from TSWL...



Before I oohed and aaahed over my gifts, I read the sweet hand written note. The gifts inside the parcel were:

  • A lovely purse that she even has a tutorial on how to create on her blog. I tell myself the one she made for me is the actual one made in her tutorial. It might not be, but it gives me a small thrill to think so!
  • Two hair clips that are very sturdy and well-made (my other half thought they looked like lollypops!)
  • A little notebook and pen, which has already come in handy...!
  • aaaand if that wasn't enough(!) also a voucher for 10% off in her etsy store - To Sew With Love the store


If you haven't already visited To Sew With Love, please do! You will be glad you did.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...