Monday, January 16, 2017

It's been how long?!

So I will start off by saying that oh wow so much time has passed since I last blogged! Life has changed and bought with it a new set of joys and challenges.... Meet my sons; Bronson and Hunter. They certainly keep me busy!



I have been thinking about blogging again, and as I have discovered the fun world of doll making, I certainly have a lot that I could share... Here are some random pictures of what I have been creating:


 




You can visit me on Facebook page here :) Come along and say hello!

It feels good to be here, so maybe I'll stick around for a bit... Ha! It looks like I have a few blogs to catch up on. Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...