Sunday, September 2, 2012

Who doesn't love a good makeover?

Hey, wouldn't you know it... I'm still around! It has been many phases of the moon since I last posted, and that makes me sad! Did you notice the change of title? Probably only if you are a follower!

When I first came up with the blog title, it felt like genius! Thinking it would be a platform to say what I wanted (within reason!) and feel satisfied by that. Then I realised, that wasn't really necessary. But there was my blog title and hence it stayed. I've toyed with the idea of starting a new blog, but I thought that was highly unnecessary. I already have posts I like on this blog, no need to start afresh! But my idea is that I can make this blog whatever I want it to be.

I am planning a makeover of sorts and would also like to get into regular posting. So if you see some changes, yay; I'm glad you noticed. I hope for you to hear from me soon (and vice versa) ;) So just keeping this short and sweet and I'll be back sooner than my last absence! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Ask, comment, share the love...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...